KONSULTANT PROWADZĄCY: KATARZYNA BINIAK
W Antal zajmujemy się rekrutacją do ponad 20 lat. Dzięki działaniu w 10 wyspecjalizowanych dywizjach, świetnie orientujemy się w aktualnych trendach branżowych. Precyzyjnie określamy specyfikę stanowiska, klasyfikując kluczowe umiejętności i niezbędne kwalifikacje. Naszą misją jest nie tylko znalezienie kandydata, którego kompetencje wpisują się w wymagania danego ogłoszenia, ale przede wszystkim stanowiska, spełniającego oczekiwania kandydata.
Tasks Summary & Responsibilities:
- Prepare and deliver consolidated financial information related with operational plant performance, including standard costs, hourly rates and cost improvements in compliance with company financial manual policies and practices.
- Performing cost center control, including cost center accounting, cost savings review and tracking.
- Prepare and deliver consolidated financial information related with all non-plant performances, inventory adjustments, inventory levels, material and conversion cost and Capital expenses in compliance with company financial manual policies and practices.
- Lead the wall to wall annual stock count.
- Lead the annual cost roll, assessing and proactively communicating the impact to the relevant stakeholders.
- Tracking and reporting of KPI’s with corrective actions initiated and follow-up as needed.
- Provide analysis of the financial impact of decisions made in the plant, such as Footprint migration projects, make or buy decision support, or post transactional analyses.
- Manage a team of 2 direct reports fostering a spirit of talent development.
- Proactively communicate with EMEA Management in a transparent manner.
- Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data; preparing reports; making presentations of findings, analyses, and making recommendations.
- Focus on continuous process improvements & simplification.
- Supervise, develop, and standardize reporting processes. Increase productivity by enabling automation steps, eliminating duplications, and coordinating information requirements.
- Ensure to deliver right data and closely cooperate with legal entity controller for statutory earnings statement.
- Ensure the SOX and Policy Standards and be first point of contact for the Audits (external and internal)
- University degree in finance, accounting, or business management.
- Internationally recognized accounting qualification is a plus.
- 8+ years’ experience in Controlling and Finance assignments of increasing responsibility, including manufacturing finance experience related to budgeting, forecasting processes and consolidation
- Proven track record of partnering with business functional leaders
- Prior experience in a standard cost manufacturing environment
- Prior work experience within an international organization is a plus
- Understanding of manufacturing organizations, manufacturing budgeting, forecasting processes and functional expenses
- Natural curiosity about business operations and processes
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage high-performing teams as well as to develop direct reports and other team members
- Positive and energetic approach with a ‘can do’ attitude and an open personality
- Accurate, systematic, and independent work style
- Deals with Ambiguity and can effectively cope with change.
- Strong problem solving, strategic thinking, and analytical skills.
- Decision maker and ability to influence others.
- Able to link financial results to operational performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to communicate complex business issues in a clear/concise manner.
- Ability to form successful working relationships quickly at all levels
- Comfortable to work in a fast-paced, international matrix organization
- Ability to act comfortable around higher management
- Culturally sensitive with international experience a plus
- Fluent in English both written and spoken
- Comprehensive understanding of U.S. GAAP
- Knowledge of SAP, HFM, Business Objects or similar.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and data consolidation tools.
- Challenging job in a professional and dynamic team,
- Professional development in an international company,
- Trainings in Poland and abroad,
- Private medical care and life insurance,
- Partially lunch funding,
- Fresh apples in the office,
- Vouchers for the holidays.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.