Transaction Diligence Senior
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Join our Transaction Diligence team and you will work with many of the world’s largest organizations, fastest-growing companies and private equity firms on some of the most complex deals in the global market. Through analysis of financial, commercial and operational data, our industry-aligned transaction diligence professionals provide insights to key decision-makers that help them increase value and reduce the risks and uncertainty inherent in transactions. You will help to identify key value drivers, challenge assumptions about future performance, search for and advise on hidden value, and work with other EY service teams to deliver an integrated approach to our clients before, during and after the transaction.
Your key responsibilities
- Pre and Post acquisition financial due diligence of acquisition/disposal targets
- Carve out, restructuring and pre IPO preparation
- Agreed-upon procedures
- Forecast reviews
- Data room setup and management
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Recognized Ukrainian degree, with specialization in Finance, Economics, Accounting or tax
- Big 4 experience is an advantage
- Previous experience in Audit or TD with 2 years+ experience
- CPA of ACCA certification (complete or close to completion) is a plus
- Professional attitude and strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Excellent analytical skills
- Work under time pressure, meeting tight deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and MS Word
- Fluent in English and Ukrainian
- Proficient business English writing skills
- Ability and desire to travel
What we offer:
- You will be working with clients ranging from multinationals and major government institutions through to fast-growth entrepreneurial businesses across a wide range of industries
- You will be involved into learning programs that take your individual strengths and learning needs into account to provide the right blend of experiences, learning and coaching
- You will receive a competitive remuneration and social package.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.