Manager/ Senior Manager (m/f) Wanted! Indirect Tax
5 days left
- Experience level
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience - we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development - You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network - make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
You will provide advice on indirect tax aspects of cross-border projects for multinational companies in respect of implementation of innovative schemes, expansion of business in new countries, mergers and acquisitions, global contracts and many other situations. You will also be involved on indirect tax issues notably relating to financial services, such as matters linked to outsourcing and cross-border services in the asset management and banking sectors, or relating to innovative property financing transactions, or to major acquisition and disposal of real estate. On top of that, you will perform indirect tax due diligence, indirect tax review in the scope of statutory audit and support to multinational companies with their indirect tax reporting obligations and day-to-day operational issues.
You appreciate working in a highly dynamic & international environment. You have proven exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in business relationships of trust, confidence and top results. You show well established organizational, multitasking and prioritization skills.
We offer a friendly yet challenging work environment. You can join ongoing trainings to improve your skills in an international environment full of development opportunities. The following steps are up to you!
To qualify for the role you must have
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in Indirect Tax;
- A university degree in Tax law, Business Administration or similar;
- Experience in leading and coaching a team;
- A fluent English level.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A first experience in Luxembourg.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
We’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Build your legacy with us.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.