Global Corporate Controllers - Associate / AVP
4 days left
- Experience level
3159800 – Global Corporate Controllers – Associate / AVP
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight of our business
- A desirable compensation and benefits package including eligibility for an annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to Morgan Stanley’s world-class internal trainings
- Enriching challenges that provide opportunity for constant learning and advancement
- A supportive and vibrant diverse environment, we are inclusive of individual backgrounds and leverage them to foster our work environment and culture
- Oversight of regulatory liquidity reporting for UK entities ~ 5000 reports per annum produced by ~22 FTE Integrated Service across Glasgow & Mumbai.
- Develop SME knowledge of liquidity reporting requirements and methodologies.
- Lead the self-assessment framework identify and remediate risks.
- Provide SME advice to European offices to ensure consistency whilst reflecting local specificities and help support resolution of local issues.
- Engage with industry peers and consultant firms to ensure the Firm is aligned with industry best practice.
- Support Treasury and Policy relating to liquidity reporting queries, determining impacts of new business activities
- Lead the development of new regulatory liquidity reporting.
- Transform raw data into meaningful metrics and charts to support decision making
- Support the global teams with the information and analysis they need
- Produce ad hoc deliverables and management reporting materials
- Strong, data-oriented, and problem solving skills
- Ability and willingness to work with virtual teams across varying regions towards the achievement of common goals
- Aptitude for working in a swiftly changing, dynamic environment
- An understanding of at least one of the following areas: firm management processes, expense management, cost allocations or financial regulatory reporting
- Strong attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and accuracy
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- University degree (BSc or BA) in accounting, finance, or a related discipline
- Postgraduate qualification / studying towards: ACT, ACA or equivalent
- Experience in a related field
Global Corporate Controllers is responsible for the production of regulatory reporting covering capital and liquidity. The team in London works closely with the Glasgow and Mumbai offices.
Morgan Stanley is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. Morgan Stanley provides a superior foundation for building a professional career - a place for people to learn, achieve and grow.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximize their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents.
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.