Associate/Senior Associate, Audit - Manchester
6 days left
- Experience level
- Qualified accountant
So you’re ACA/ACCA/CA nearly qualified or you've recently qualified, and now keen to continue your career in Audit?
Have you considered joining Crowe? We are looking for a nearly qualified or qualified Auditor with practice experience to join our team in Manchester.
You'll be joining a talented team, who are committed to delivering a high-quality service to a varied portfolio of clients.
What you can expect
You will be responsible for the delivery of client-based assignments, ensuring your team’s audit work and reporting is of high quality. If you already have experience managing an audit team, this role will build on your experience of leading and coaching team members as well as managing relationships with clients.
You will be leading your own audits, reviewing work done by the team with written feedback, along with planning and running audits. Work with a variety of clients and truly become a specialist in your chosen area of audit.
You will also have the opportunity to work on advisory engagements, with both our audit and non-audit clients.
- ACCA/ACA/CA nearly qualified.
- Recent audit experience in an Accountancy Practice Firm.
- Basic knowledge of accounting packages and statutory accounts preparation software (ideally Xero and caseware experience).
- Knowledge of UK GAAP, IFRS and FRS 102.
How we put 'you’ first
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible benefits package.
- Cycle to work and childcare voucher schemes.
- Interest-free season ticket loan.
- Social and wellbeing groups.
- Comprehensive support for professional qualifications where possible. Including; funding, study leave, training and tutorials, mock exam practice and formal mentoring and support.
We are a well-established and growing top 15 firm with a strong reputation for providing a high-quality service, with areas of technical expertise in the following areas: Corporate Business, Non Profit, Pension Funds, Professional Practice and Private Clients.
If you think we tick all the right boxes, and then some - please get in touch, we look forward to hearing from you.
Closing Date: 04 April 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.