Consulting, Knowledge Management Specialist, Senior Consultant
5 days left
- Full time
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.Job Description & Summary
A career within General Consulting services, will provide you with the opportunity to help clients seize essential advantages by working alongside business leaders to solve their toughest problems and capture their greatest opportunities. We work with some of the world’s largest and most complex companies to understand their unique business issues and opportunities in an ever changing environment. We help create sustainable change by stimulating innovation, unlocking data possibilities, navigating risk and regulatory complexity, optimising deals, and aligning costs with business strategy to create a competitive advantage.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Associate, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Implement and enhance Knowledge Management (KM) processes and standards.
- Maintain governance and operational mechanisms of Knowledge Management cycles, processes and tools.
- Contribute to the adoption of Knowledge Management processes, policies and tools.
- Communicate Knowledge Management policies and changes in policies to all the stakeholders.
- Work with engagement teams to identify, collect and disseminate Knowledge Management elements.
- Understand content to anticipate changes that will enhance quality.
- Establish and conduct content review process to check that all set standards and rules are applied.
- Report to management on status and compliance with Knowledge Management processes.
- Resolve Knowledge Management related issues that may arise within the teams
- Provide insights on latest technology trends in knowledge and content management.
- Align with the KM practices within the line of service
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university and equivalent experience in Knowledge Management or any related field.
- Certification or advanced courses in Knowledge Management, Information Management, or similar discipline is a plus.
- 7 to 8 years of total experience, out of which 2-4 years in Knowledge Management discipline.