Our well and long–established, large–cap manufacturing client is seeking to back–fill a Corporate Manager of Financial Planning and Analysis role. Reporting the VP of Finance, this role is open due to the incumbent moving to a new position within the company. The role will have two direct reports. It is a highly–visible role within their corporate offices.
What gets the conversation started?
- Manufacturing Finance background a must. At least 5 years, ideally 7+
- Strong FP&A chops with an Accounting foundation a must
- Consolidation of financials for multiple entities strongly preferred
- Ideally, the candidate will be at the Manager level and have managed a team; consideration given for strong Analysts have directly or indirectly supervised a team
- Hyperion/HFM ERP experience a huge plus; similar ERP experience considered
- Cost experience within a manufacturing environment preferred
- Experience with SQL or related preferred
- MBA preferred; Bachelor degree in Accounting or Finance a must
- The ideal candidate would be willing to work in the corporate office immediately, though consideration for a remote start will be given (though there will be an eventual return to the office by all staff)
- Self–starter; multi–tasker; highly collaborative
Up to $150k base salary plus a 20% Bonus; generous benefits; growth opportunities within the company as a whole and also within the corporate finance team.
*RELOCATION–ELIGIBLE TO CANDIDATES INTERESTED IN MOVING TO THE AREA*
Sound like you or someone you know and want to hear more? Please submit your resume for faster consideration. Thank you!