Senior Accountant (Shared Service Center)
Senior Accountant will be responsible for preparing financial reports, performing account reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger, preparing tax returns, assisting with audit preparations, and performing other accounting duties as assigned.
Our client is a global leading manufacturing for their industry. They are looking for talented Senior Accountant to handle GL and tax.
- Coordinating accounting functions.
- Preparing financial analyses and reports.
- Preparing revenue projections and monitoring budgets.
- Maintaining and reconciling balance sheet and general ledger accounts.
- Assisting with annual audit preparations.
- Preparing federal, state, local, and special tax returns.
- Performing other accounting duties and supporting junior staff as required.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 3 years solid experience in Shared Service Center team.
- Working knowledge of tax laws, IFRS, US GAAP.
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in SAP and Oracle.
- Working with MNC manufacturing in a convenient location.
- Attractive salary and benefits
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.