The main responsibility will mainly be to undertake tax compliance works for the company, such as preparing and filing withholding tax and VAT returns.
Our client is a global leading MNC manufacturing in their industry. They have regional offices around the world and have shared service center to do operations work for you.
- Manage the preparation and review across direct and indirect tax with external partners and state tax returns.
- Manage all aspects of Thailand income tax provision and financial statement disclosures.
- Conduct analysis and documentation for tax submission.
- Ensure company's income tax accounting review and documentation processes related to the compliance.
- Supporting documents for tax compliance purposes.
- Reconciliation of the income and VAT return monthly basis.
- Supporting tax investigation process and contacting Revenue Department for all tax matters.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 5-7 years working experience in WHT, VAT.
- Solid experience in AP / AR process for VAT filing.
- Strong knowledge in taxation.
- Experience to use SAP and Oracle.
- Details orientated.
- Fluent in English.
- Work with MNC manufacturing with a convenient location.
- Attractive salary and benefits.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Silada Choomwaengvapee on +66 2 012 5076.