Fantastic opportunity for those who are number's driven, but have a passion for people! Our client, a politically conservative, non–profit organization, seeks an accounting professional who will also manage the people operations of their Manhattan based office.
This is a full time, in office role that will work directly with the VP of Finance and Operations. Base salary is $60–70K, depending on experience, with an excellent benefits package.
You will be responsible for:
- Bookkeeping and account reconciliation
- Managing accounts payable for all vendors
- Processing staff payroll
- Managing the onboarding of all new employees
- Overseeing office management
- 2–5 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
CDC guidelines are strictly followed. Apply with your current resume today!