Operations Client Service, Associate 2
Who we are looking for
To provide the highest level of client service to Investment Managers’ Operation teams based in the Asia region, by effectively responding to their day-to-day queries. Candidate is responsible for the management of internal & external inquiries and assisting in the development of a full multi-level relationship with Investment Managers.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
As Operations Client Service you will
- Research and respond to all inquiries raised by the Investment Managers’ Operation teams that would include enquiries on trade, cash, corporate events and market practices.
- The candidate should have the ability to coordinate with all State Street site offices to ensure timely resolution of issues.
- Develop good communication and interpersonal relationship with Investment Managers Operation teams and to maintain the high level of service that is currently being provided to all the Investment Managers Operation teams.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong analytical and good organization skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong Client Servicing skills
- Ability to take ownership and initiative
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Tertiary graduate with minimum 2 years' experience in financial operations/custody services.
- Good knowledge of equities and bond settlement in Asian markets.
- Basic knowledge of portfolio valuation and corporate actions.
- Willing to work flexible and long hours and also during Singapore public holidays.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.