Responsible for accurate documentation of Requirements for GAO for the Client Cash process. Role requires working with CSO BA to document, and taking the new process through IT releases and Client conversions. Also provide support to the Production process as required. Assist tech writers with the required SOP's. Good understanding of AR and Revenue related process. Projects handled in the past with regards to process/system migration and new process/system set up will be advantage.
- Prepare and update process narratives/procedures and flow charts
- Response to internal and external requests and inquires on AR and revenue process
- Participate in Ad Hoc projects and new transactions
- Perform user access reviews & certifications and UAT
- Oversight of Revenue team performing the following Accounting activities daily:
- Monitor General Ledger activity for accuracy based on US GAAP rules
- Preparation of manual journal entries for accrual and adjustment revenue activities
- Cash application of receivables
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.