Senior Manager, VAT - Kent, Maidstone
We are Crowe - one of the UK’s foremost Audit, Advisory and Tax experts. We are part of Crowe Global, offering the right combination of global reach and expertise to help our clients succeed.
Our office, in Kent, is part of our eight-office network that offers national coverage. As part of Crowe Global, we work with organisations in more than 100 countries worldwide.
Our aim is to become long-term trusted advisors to the organisations and individuals with whom we work. Everything about us: our structure, our training, our people, and our personal and professional success criteria, is driven by this goal.
Purpose of the role
Generalist VAT advisory role covering multiple sectors such as property and construction, manufacturing, consumer goods, natural resources, professional partnerships and financial services. There is also a significant amount of working with the Crowe international network on cross-border client projects.
- The successful candidate will have the opportunity to lead on the services we provide in specific sectors dependent on their own areas of expertise.
- This role is not just delivery. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain exposure to marketing and business development as both are large parts of the role. We regularly provide client alerts, thought leadership and speak at physical events and webinars.
- This role will report in to the VAT Partner and there is the opportunity for progression to director and beyond.
- A team of junior staff are available to support the individual - they will be expected to delegate work and manage the client relationship.
- There is a significant amount of interaction with other lines of services (tax, audit, corporate finance).
Why work for Crowe UK LLP?
As one of the UK’s leading firms of chartered accountants, we are looking for exceptional people. Our ethos is to promote our friendly, approachable and professional style as business partners, building strong and long-term relationships with our clients.
We offer you an opportunity to continue your career and work for a Firm that offers stability and knowledge. In addition you can work alongside experienced professionals who put the client at the heart of everything they do.
We want to create the best environment for our staff to thrive. We recognise the importance of offering a flexible approach to our working environment and we would be happy to discuss this with you further.
At Crowe UK LLP, you will find the expertise, the resources and, above all, the commitment to help you build a satisfying and rewarding career. In return we can offer you continued career development, highly competitive salaries and flexible benefits. Plus an opportunity to work for a Firm that truly values its people.
Closing Date: 02 April 2021
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.