APAC Internal Audit - Legal Entity Reporting Officer, ENO #165928
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
At Credit Suisse, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are outstanding.
Are you looking for a unique platform to improve your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in Pune, we are seeking to recruit an APAC Audit Legal Entity Reporting Officer.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Join us and you will:
- Prepare reports and presentations which provide a comprehensive view of audit work relevant to the Asia region to senior management and regulators
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects along with audit plan tracking and reporting
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services is essential
- 2 - 4 years of proven work experience in a Financial Institution performing a similar reporting role
- Excellent MS Office skills, especially MS Excel and Powerpoint is essential
- Proficient in written and verbal communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way
- Avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- Keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time under pressure with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.