VP, Intragroup Service Management
Your field of responsibility
Senior VP role, partnering with the head of CS Intragroup Service Management [IGSM] supporting strategic decisions and executing change programs to ensure Regulatory Compliance (Outsourcing) and process efficacy with appropriate controls. Initially this will include enriching the incumbent global regulation in place and enhancing to cover the European Banking Authority [EBA] Guidelines that are being adopted across European jurisdictions
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards.
Your skills and experience
- Commensurate tenure and experience in Financial Services with knowledge of Outsourcing Regulation including ideally FINMA, PRA/BoE, MAS, EBA
- Background in Service Management Frameworks or similar
- Experience in core finance business processes with proven experience in process improvement
- Familiarity with allocation and charging processes preferred
- Strong control focus to ensure compliance with applicable rules and regulations
- Accomplished data analytical and modeling skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Hardworking, Results-oriented with attention to detail
- Strong matrix leadership skills with proven ability to influence without direct line management responsibility
- MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project and Visio
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Your new employerFind a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.