Financial Analyst, Professional Services
Who we are:
Decisions is a fast–growing, private–equity backed technology company that provides the only seamlessly integrated workflow and rules platform for business process automation. The Company is trusted by some of the most well–known and respected Fortune 500 companies and SMBs around the world. By using Decisions' no–code BPM platform, customers across industry verticals are empowered with the ability to rapidly automate and transform their business processes, improve operational efficiency, and drive company results, regardless of technical skillset.
The FP&A Analyst will support the financial planning process, which includes near term forecasting, annual planning, strategic planning, and expansion initiatives. Additionally, this position will support the analysis and modeling of the budget, developing forecast assumptions through data analysis, develop effective pricing strategies, perform profitability analysis, and assess strategic and tactical initiatives. This person will have the opportunity to collaborate with and support multiple functional areas across the business, while influencing business strategies.
As a foundational member of our FP&A team, you will partner with finance/accounting and functional teammates to develop and deliver forecasts and reporting that will help to drive meaningful business decisions. This role requires a combination of heads down data analysis and effective communication skills that frame findings and provide for alternative solutions.
The ideal candidate will have the ability and desire to: wear many hats throughout the course of a day, be comfortable making contributions that span from detailed analysis to executive level summation and interact across all levels and functions of the organization. Our work environment is open and fast paced and this role presents a great opportunity for individual growth while helping to build our growing organization from the ground up.
How you will contribute:
- Create, maintain, update and enhance detailed complex financial and analytical models for forecasting, budgeting, and planning processes for both Revenue and Opex categories and key operational metrics
- Partner and work closely with finance/accounting and cross–functional teammates to deliver P&L and cash forecasts, including variance analysis, on a regular basis
- Play a key role in the financial planning, forecasting, quarterly snapshots, reporting and monthly close processes
- Ensure budget owners have full visibility on how they are performing against their budgets, clearly identifying and articulating key opportunities and risks to plan
- Build strong relationships with business groups and their leaders across the enterprise, and develop a detailed understanding of their issues, challenges and opportunities
- Build detailed P&L–level models, run scenario analyses and perform ad–hoc analyses to assist executive management in making financing, budgeting and investment decisions
- Serve as a trusted, strategic finance partner to the leadership team in the areas of revenue forecasting, operating expenses, ROI, operational efficiency, revenue growth, and profitability
- Provide business case/ROI analysis to support investment/financial decisions
What You'll Bring:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or a quantitative discipline
- 3+ years of finance and strategic analysis, with prior experience in FP&A, investment banking, management consulting, corporate finance a plusExpertise in Excel; possesses the ability to produce complex, dynamic three–statement financial models utilizing modeling best practices
- Understanding of SaaS business models and operating metrics
- Understanding of core financial statements (Income Statement, Cash Flow, Balance Sheet) and how they interrelate
What we offer:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Work–life balance with generous paid time off
- Paid lunches
- Personal career and skill development opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Dedicated and passionate co–workers
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer EOE/M/F/Disability/Vet. We maintain a drug–free workplace and perform substance abuse testing.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.