Global Finance Graduate Program 2021
Experian Finance Graduate:
- Are you a recent graduate looking for a platform from which to grow your career?
- Do you want to become a future leader or subject matter expert in a global organisation?
- Do you want the opportunity to expand your knowledge of a variety of technology domain in a unique way?
About this program:
This will be a permanent hire where you will be hiring for specific team such as billing/account receivables/account payables/cash management/general ledger/fixed assets team. We are looking into rotating to a different role between 6-9 months however, you may stay longer in your current role depending on your interest and performance. Our graduates are empowered to find opportunities to improve the way we do things to help our business and our clients grow. During the program, you will be exposed to a variety of roles and be involved in a range of different projects which you will support and manage.
You will benefit from:
- Coaching/ Mentoring
- Formal/ On-the-job Training
- Lean Six Sigma Continuous Improvement Projects
- Soft-skills Training
- Progress Check
You will experience working within exciting environments. You will receive regular performance feedback and personal development planning, including support from a mentor.
Who Are We Looking For:
We are looking for recent university graduates who are highly motivated, ambitious with an emphasis on critical thinking and competitiveness. Candidates should possess the following attributes:
- Recognized Bachelor Degree/ Professional Degree in Accounting, Finance, Banking, Business, Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent (non finance graduate must at least have exposure in completing accounting papers)
- Above 3.3 CGPA or Second Class Upper.
- Fresh graduate/ graduate with up to 1 year (max) of working experience.
- Relevant internship or working experience
- A team player, agile and high curiosity
- Good analysis skills, knowledge and ability with Microsoft excel
- Excellent English Communication and interpersonal skills
- 5 days paid study leave
- Able to claim professional certification member fee on annual basis
Apply for Global Finance Graduate Program 2021
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly