C2C / P2P / R2A Business Transformation Senior Analyst
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Proven experience (at least 3 years) and strong process knowledge within at least one of the following areas: Credit-to-Cash (C2C) or Procure-to-Pay (P2P) or Record-to-Analyze (R2A)
- Experience in process documentation (process flows, narratives, operating procedures, control frameworks) preparation
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation mindset and experience
- Very good communication and presentation skills;
- Ready for project type of work, with frequent Client interactions
- Knowledge and experience in at least one of the ERPs: S4H, SAP ECC or Oracle
- Awareness of non-ERP process supporting tools within your area of expertise (i.e. Cadency, Blackline, Service Now, Jira, Tradeshift, Ariba, Coupa, Rimilia, Webcollect, High Radius etc.)
- Demonstrate proactiveness and self-reliant approach to work with a limited supervision
- Fluent spoken and written English
What duties will help you grow?
As an integral part of Capgemini’s Finance Powered by Intelligent Automation Consulting (FPIA) Consulting Team, you will help guide our Clients towards large-scale transformations using automation and technology solutions at the very forefront of innovation in C2C/P2P/R2A area. We seek focused and inspired individuals who have the special power to build close, trusting relationships that are key to delivering the seamless and efficient transitions and transformations that Clients expect from Capgemini.
So, as a Business Transformation Senior Analyst you will have a chance to:
- Participate in the process and technology transformation projects within Finance, supporting Transformation Consultants and Transformation Managers in successful development of agreed project deliverables for internal as well as for external Clients
- Participate in the projects that may be related but not limited to: target operating model design, process design, process and technology maturity assessment, benchmarking, GBS / SSC set up, automation potential assessment, ERP/Platform solutions implementation, RPA implementation, transition, training delivery, change management and similar
- Learn and apply in practice different process improvement methodologies (e.g. Lean Six Sigma / DGEM Benchmarking / ESOAR / 5 senses of Intelligent Automation) to the area of expertise for the continuous improvement and transformation purposes
- Prepare and own certain project deliverables related to documentation of identified process challenges, potential improvements and benefits, business requirement documents, solution documents, technical designs, benchmarking report out
- Support data gathering as well as various analyses that will lead towards identification of improvement recommendations for clients
- Under close supervision and guidance of project manager – make convincing presentations and put own ideas forward to Client
- Support facilitation of meetings within own business area
- Learn the consulting techniques related to problem solving, design thinking, selling, and delivery of convincing presentation of your ideas
- Keep abreast of technology technological developments, their strengths and weaknesses and suggest technology related improvements within the given area of expertise
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT training and development platform with free access to TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
- You’ll be working with the latest technology solutions in the business services (i.e. AI, RPA, Big Data, Blockchain, Process Mining etc.)
- You can flexibly shape your career path thanks to a wide range of internal roles.
- You’ll be part of a unique global team of experts and professionals, working in a consulting team
A lot of benefits:
- Contract for an indefinite period from the beginning of your employment.
- Well-being package (private medical care, additional life insurance & StayWell helpline).
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Inspiro Audiobooks & MyBenefit
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Our legendary atmosphere:
We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities and world – changing initiatives. There's always someone happy to start a day with a cup of coffee with you – even virtually! We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and simply… like each other!