German Speaking Financial Accountant
5 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
A superb opportunity for a German speaking accountant to join this fantastic forward thinking business with global operations.
My client is a multinational business looking for a fluent German speaker to join their busy department.
The core responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supports the company's outsourced partner in preparing statutory accounting reports for the associated countries, including support for any associated audits.
- Completes monthly financial reporting routines as a part of the financial closing process, including review and communication of the associated financial statements, along with consolidating these statements into the Smiths Group and Smiths Medical global reporting tools/processes
- Ensures inter-company activity is timely and accurately accounted for, including preparing invoices as necessary, reconciling the associated accounts, confirming balances with other affiliates, and maintaining compliance with Smiths Medical's Transfer Pricing Policy.
- Ensures all activities are undertaken with a clear audit trail which can be made available on request.
- Pro-actively improving and undertaking effective business relationship with key interfaces.
The successful candidate will:
- Speak fluent German- this is a must
- Ideally be studying towards a professional accounting qualification
- Have experience of financial accounting procedures
- Be proficient in Excel to an intermediate level.
A superb salary and benefits package