Intercompany / Consolidation Accountant
6 days left
- Experience level
- Part qualified
The Intercompany / Consolidation Accountant will be responsible for reporting of group financials, liaising with partners across the UK and world to ensure all financial accounting is accurate and consolidations are correct. You will lead on all Intercompany accounting tasks and financial reporting within this Design and Creative / Manufacturing business, produce Excel based Consolidation packs and be responsible for all consolidations across the Group.
My client is a highly successful and growing Design and Creative / Manufacturing business based in Coventry. Operating from their HQ on the North of the City you will report to the Group FC and take a leading role in the accurate reporting of the Group consolidations. The business have ambitious plans and require a driven and passionate Intercompany / Consolidation Accountant with strong communication skills who has the desire to further their career and take on future opportunities within the business to support this continued drive for growth.
The Intercompany / Consolidation Accountant will be responsible for:
- Producing timely and accurate reporting to include actuals against budgets and prior year along with the production of Excel based Consolidation packs
- Preparation of the group's multi-currency consolidated files
- Liaison with reporting entities across the World to ensure a timely and accurate close
- Ensure integrity and any supporting analysis of business unit submissions and overall consolidated results
- Preparation of all elimination and necessary consolidation adjustments (PURP and Forex etc)
- Ensuring that the intercompany accounts are balanced every month
- Ensuring correct transfer prices are given out to all local entities as and when requested
- Preparation of Excel based consolidated group accounts and schedules
- Ensure all the Group Consolidation project in ERP Sytem is successful
- Effective working with IT to escalate technical queries when required
- Developing and implementing best practice processes and systems across the group
- Lead systems improvement initiatives
To be successful in this Intercompany / Consolidation Accountant role the ideal candidate needs to be a strong Financial Accountant, highly knowledgeable of accounting principals, debits and credits with prior experience in Intercompany accounting. Working within this incredibly dynamic Design and Creative / Manufacturing businesses with multiple business units you will need to understand and perform complex and advanced Excel formulae to a high level as the consolidation needs to be downloaded and manipulated into Excel. You will then drive and support in the improvement of system processes which will automate this process. Being part qualified (CIMA/ACCA) with strong technical understanding of financial accounting and demonstratable intercompany accounting exposure you will have excellent communication skills. You will need to be a strong team player willing to support and assist colleagues.
Permanent stable employment, personal and professional growth opportunities (study support), scope for promotions as the business grows, competitive salary and benefits