Exciting opportunity for a motivated Assistant Accountant to join an Multinational business.
Our client is a large-scale industrial manufacturing business with their products reaching the global market. They have a head office in Melbourne's east and distribution centres stationed in every state of Australia. As a result of internal organic growth they are seeking a motivated Assistant Accountant to join their high-performing team.
Reporting into the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Preparation of monthly accounting journals, accruals and reconciliations
- Managing the general ledger including overseeing the monthly balance sheet accounts, banking and inter-company reconciliations
- Prepare BAS, GST submissions and FBT calculations
- Overseeing the AR and AP functions
- Continual review of systems and procedures, and implementing improvements where necessary
- Support the Finance Manager in the year-end close process and adhering to deadlines
- Assist with annual external audits to ensure compliance
- Assistance to the Finance Manager on ad-hoc projects as required
- Assist in inventory analysis & stock-take
You will be CA/CPA qualified or in progress with at least 2 years' experience in a similar position. Ideally you will also have experience in a 'hands on' manufacturing environment, with exceptional communication skills. Experience with large-scale ERP's such as Oracle and/or SAP will be beneficial.
- Global business
- Work from home flexibilities
- Immediate Start available
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Angus Harding on +61 3 8562 5425