3ES Accountants Limited
Established in 2009, 3ES Accountants are an ACCA member firm with over 12 years of experience in the industry and hundreds of satisfied clients.
From payroll to accounts preparation, tax planning to VAT, business advice to investment advisory, mortgages to umbrella company solutions, our team ensures that everything is done with an unparalleled level of excellence.
Our firm’s offerings remain at the forefront of the industry by continuous investment in best resources and technology. Serving a variety of sectors; catering to the needs of over 350+ clients spread across the UK, our team comprises of specialists and ACCA members with a plethora of knowledge & experience.
The reason behind our success is focus. Our motto is to focus on clients – understanding their business via their in-depth sector expertise, enabling them to provide insights that add value
Job Title: Practice Manager
Eligibility: Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience + ACCA Affiliate/Member
Location: Ahmedabad, Baroda
Salary: Best as per industry standards
- Acting as the lead and responsible individual for company operation
- Helping Partners with the growth of business through client retention and maximizing revenue potential from existing clients
- Dealing with client account queries & Management of a portfolio of clients
- Focus on business development and building, developing and maintaining relationships
- People management responsibilities include resource planning and allocation, performance management, training and making recommendations for our rising star programmed
- Managing a team Payroll/Admin/Accountants/bookkeepers. Effectively manage the team and support both junior and senior members
- Responsible for delegating workload, staff supervision and be a mentor
- Review Statutory accounts, monthly management accounts and Corporation Tax
- Reviewing personal tax, VAT and final accounts and advising staff of amendments
- Managing daily/weekly/monthly work plan & Workflow management
- Ad-hoc project / advisory work for clients.
Please apply by completing the form on our website via the apply button below.