Finance Transformation Manager with English
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world.
We’re looking for Finance Transformation consultant with expertise in GBS/SSC Setup assignments, Process Assessment (for RTR, PTP, OTC), FP&A. Also, experience in IFRS Implementation, Financial Accounting and Reporting domain is an added advantage to join the global EY - Finance Consulting team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities:
- In your role as a Finance consultant you will work with our account and engagement teams to create value by driving transformation efforts to setup framework for a Global Business Services (GBS) or Share Services Centre (SSC).
- As Finance GBS consultants you will help clients in their Business Transition assignments from functional perspective.
- Perform rapid finance process assessment of current landscape for clients and provide insights to accelerate action
- This role demands working knowledge around Performance Improvement initiatives and identify potential opportunities to improve business process performance
- Conducting finance processes assessments, deep diving and analysing pain areas and coming up with solutions.
- Engaged in shared service set up and managing process offshoring / transition / transaction activities.
- Manage the transition projects, including business requirement gathering, process assessment, process mapping, creation of implementation frameworks to transition and operationalize new business process
- Speak credibly and confidently about our solution and how it can be used to solve business process issues.
- Deploy your core skills (particularly Accounting and FP&A) to lead the initiative that creates client confidence.
- Bring diverse and thought-provoking perspectives, including relevant market trends, new and innovative ideas from your experience and EY points of view to explore solutions.
Skills and attributes for success:
- Consulting experience and problem-solving skill is a good to have
- Good articulation skills is a must
- Strong Data analytics and interpretation skills
- Proficiency in English (oral and written)
- Ability to clearly articulate messages to a variety of audiences
- Flexible and adaptable; able to work in ambiguous situations
- Able to work effectively at all levels in an organization
- Capability to influence others and move toward a common vision or goal
- Must be a team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Experience and strong knowledge in finance and accounting functions in at least two domains – Record to report (RTR), Procure to pay (PTP), Order to cash (OTC) or FP&A
- Strong understanding of financial reports and statements; Knowledge in Financial Consolidation, Cost Allocation, Finance Planning and Budgeting Processes
- Experience in Account Reconciliations, Journals, Transaction matching, Variance analysis, intercompany and Fixed assets accounting / management
- Perform financial close activities during Month / Quarter / Annual close periods
- Good Knowledge on ledger and sub-ledger systems
- Working knowledge of GBS / SSC setup engagements. This involves hands-on experience in business process transition assignments and related activities
- Ability to provide accounting advice and guidance on various process transition related topics
Good to have experience/exposure (the below skills are an added advantage for candidates):
- Experience in IFRS implementation project(s)
- Translate business requirements to technical language and model (good to have)
- Good experience in Chart of accounts (CoA) design
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure
- Managing / supervising teams of people on project work
- Open to travel (Domestic & International)
Ideally, you’ll also have:
- MBA (Finance) or Master degree in Finance and Accounting
- 10+ years of work experience in Business Transition / GBS / SSC setup activities
- Business Finance Transformation, GBS / SSC Setup
- Project co-ordination skills
- IFRS Implementation / IFRS Reporting Experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills is a must
- Exposure to tools like ERP, HFM, Visio, ARIS, etc.
What we look for:
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY Advisory practices globally with leading businesses across a range of industries
What working at EY offers:
At EY, we’re dedicated to helping our clients, from world’s top companies — and the work we do with them is as varied as they are.
You get to work with inspiring and meaningful projects. Our focus is education and coaching alongside practical experience to ensure your personal development. We value our employees and you will be able to control your own development with an individual progression plan. You will quickly grow into a responsible role with challenging and stimulating assignments. Moreover, you will be part of an interdisciplinary environment that emphasizes high quality and knowledge exchange. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.