Insurance & Actuarial Manager (m/f)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Are you good at seeing the big picture? Then join our Financial Services Consulting team at EY Luxembourg and gain experiences that will last a lifetime.
As part of the Insurance & Actuarial Consulting team, you will collaborate on challenging projects alongside high performing professionals from different backgrounds.
Your key responsibilities
You will participate to the development of the insurance & actuarial business. In terms of delivery, you will perform and review business and quantitative analyses around risk management matters related to the (re-)insurance sector in Luxembourg. You will also analyze regulatory, accounting and reporting requirements applicable to our (re-)insurance clients and achieve Employee Benefits related assignments. On top of that, you will contribute to feasibility studies regarding shareholding structuring or portfolio transfers for our clients & participate to Actuarial Audit support activities. As a Manager, you will be in charge of the day-to-day management and coaching of your junior team members.
Skills and attributes for success
You have experience with clients in Insurance, working as a consultant. You have strong analytical skills, a capacity to think strategically and superior problem-solving skills.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Master’s degree or equivalent certification related to Insurance;
- 4-6 years of relevant experience in insurance services in an international consulting firm or in a comparable role in a financial services organization;
- An understanding of applicable regulatory frameworks and compliance issues related to the (re-)insurance sector;
- A strong interest in the analysis, the modelling and the resolution of financial problems;
- A solution selling mindset and are willing to develop the business of your department;
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills in English.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills in French.
What we look for
You are a real team player who can build relationships at all levels. You are highly self-driven, well-structured yet ﬂexible and able to adapt while your curiosity and open-minded attitude help you add substance to your well-rounded profile. This, together with an ability to work well under pressure in a demanding environment, makes you the perfect candidate for pursuing a career in consulting within a world-class professional services firm.
What we offer
In our new building in Luxembourg, you will be part of the EY family working together with 1500 professionals from more than 70 different nationalities. You will evolve by going the extra mile, providing an exceptional user experience for both your internal and external stakeholders. We are committed in “Building a better working world”.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.