Audit and Accounts Senior
You will work with a very exciting client base and will be guided by a team of outstanding managers and senior managers. You will be given the tools to develop yourself technically and personally to enable future promotions.
An ever-growing, modern and dynamic team of accounts and audits experts with significant experience advising SMEs, OMB's, start-ups and private individuals with a specialist focus within the arts, entertainment and media sectors. An upbeat and positive firm that believe in a healthy work-life balance for their staff and great leadership from the top. Excellent training programmes and support for progression are highly encouraged across the firm at every level.
Part of a global network firm.
To be considered for the role you should be qualified or part-qualified ACA/ACCA (Finalist) with previous Audit/Accounting experience of small and medium-sized corporate businesses, within an established Accountancy firm. Ideally you should have exposure to full the audit process from planning to completion and assist the client with any key issues that might arise.
The role involves working within the Accounts and Audit Team to ensure timely and accurate delivery of audit, accounting and taxation services. You will report to the managers and some partners. The responsibilities include:
- Lead the more complicated audits and accounts assignments; be responsible to support the team to ensure delivery within agreed timetable and budgets
- Manage workloads to ensure all tasks are completed according to deadlines and within agreed budgets
- Be the clients main point of contact to ensure that information is received in a timely manner to prepare accounts and/or complete audit
- Develop support team by on the job training, directing and supervising their work
- Help to identify opportunities for additional work/cross selling
- Follow firm's methodology and apply professional ethics and standards
- Contribute to team and firm initiatives
- Act with honesty, fairness and integrity in all dealings with clients, contacts and colleagues whilst respecting confidentiality and building trust
- Take ownership of work/assignments
- Help to identify opportunities for additional work to up-sell and cross sell services to clients in conjunction with Manager/Partner
- Begin to develop own professional network for marketing and introducing new clients
- Complete and submit timesheets within set deadlines
- Maintain client confidentiality at all time
- Competitive salary
- Company pension
- Death in service cover
- Permanent health insurance cover
- Genuine work life balance