- Monitor the ALERT system and FXALL system and determine the impact, if any, to the settlement instructions to the third party banking customers.
- Maintain various MS Access databases in support of daily foreign exchange trading operations.
- Maintain payment instructions on the Collateral System for all of State Street's client accounts.
- Act as a liaison between the custody fund groups, the client service operation teams, SSGM clients and various SSGM internal teams
- Monitor FX Trading repair ques, research and resolve issues with foreign exchange transactions as identified by various stakeholders.
- Update and maintain non-client related static data in foreign exchange applications and systems.
- Evaluate and enhance processes and procedures on an ongoing basis
- Ensure accuracy of accounts set up/ssi’s in transaction systems and client static data
Level of Education/ Specific Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, computer science or a related field.5 –7 year financial industry experience
Skills and Experience Must be able to work as part of a team to ensure all work is completed within designated timeframes and deadlines.Working knowledge of foreign exchange operations and international currency settlementsStrong attention to detail in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with the ability to manage multiple priorities with simultaneous deadlines.Excellent organizational, communication, interpersonal and relationship skills, that include the ability to build productive working relationships across teams and functions; and the ability to foster an environment of open communication;Ability to work collaboratively with other business units.Must be able to multi-task and reprioritize as time critical issues ariseAdvanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Access databases, with a working knowledge of SQL queries.Knowledge of the Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT), correspondent banking, clearing and settlement operations is a plusAbility to build access database and SQL queries is a plusAptitude for data governance and data maintenanceCollaborate for Results: Do more than we thought possible by working together to accomplish our goals Client Focus & Consultation: Provide excellent service and build strategic client partnerships based on knowledge of their needs and by exceeding mutual expectations
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.