Finance Data Controller
Are you excited by the prospect of working for industry leader in Energy Technology?
Would you enjoy creating automated tax solutions?
Join our Global Tax Centre
We are a Tax Center of Excellence that supports Baker Hughes Tax organization with world class tax services, leveraging the latest digital technologies to enhance global competitiveness by providing a energising and rewarding career to people.
Partner with the best
The Finance Tax Controller will lead all aspects of gathering, completing, and coordinating financial data needed in the preparation of Transfer Pricing documentation for Baker Hughes globally.As a Finance Tax Controller, you will be responsible for:
- Accessing and preparing reports, including Segmented Income Statements, using Financial Data available in accounting systems and Datalake
- Coordinating with local controllership to obtain needed financial data not readily available in the accounting systems.
- Acting as the first point of contact for financial data needed by the PwC IST India team
- Coordinating and consulting with the global Transfer Pricing Tax Team to understand data required and formats needed
- Interpreting data collected and incorporating such data obtained in any reports prepared.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's degree in Accounting or equivalent certification
- Have minimum 5 years of experience in Accounting within a Big 4 or US multinational
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Have preferred experience in HFM (creating custom reports), Word, Excel, Alteryx, SAP, Oracle, and Pascal.
- Experience in automating processes
- Have excellent people skills, time management and managing priorities
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Working flexible hours - flexing the times when you work in the day to help you fit everything in and work when you are the most productive
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.