Team Leader, UK Financial Reporting
About Northern Trust
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the worlds most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We'd love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world's most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at APAC_Talent_Acquisition_Communications@ntrs.com
Has day-to-day management responsibilities for a small team. Responsible for the assignment of work to the Financial Reporting team in the Client Accounting area. Conducts performance management and career development processes. Possesses the leadership and organizational skills required to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff. Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions.
- Organizes the work of the team, assigns tasks, sets short-term priorities, monitors all activities and ensures timely and accurate completion of the work
- Conducts performance management and career development processes, and staffing and disciplinary actions
- Provides input and support to budget management process
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas9.Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- Able to facilitate discussions and reach decisions
- A College or University degree and/or some relevant work experience is required.
- Leadership and organizational skills are needed to prioritize assignments and provide feedback to staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- Functional / Industry Knowledge is required
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required / preferredTechnical skills are required
- Internal candidates must meet the IJP eligibility requirements of Northern Trust
11AM to 8PM
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.