Financial Specialist with advanced Excel # 167881
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse.
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Become part of a wider Group COO Finance Team (Global) acting as Financial Specialist to specific clients within the Group COO function, being solely responsible for expense management. You will manage financial processes including monthly reporting. Become an SME/key go-to person for the respective functions/clients for ad hoc analysis and query resolution.
- Collaborate with business leaders and key business partners in GCOO central team to understand business drivers and issues.
- Provide analysis to assess business performance against targets (monthly trends, variance analysis, forecasting & budgeting etc.).
- Understand & learn many of the bank’s financial systems (reporting systems/ ledger, MI & Legal Entity structures, data feeds etc.).
- Develop a broad network across various partners e.g. Group Finance, Group Planning, IT etc. Given the dynamic and volatile nature of the business, much of the above will need to be achieved to short deadlines but with high levels of accuracy.
- Implementation of process improvements where necessary and identify synergies that will enhance the monthly forecasting process, streamline reporting and ensure consistent delivery of financials
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Excel, VBA and/or SQL would be very strong asset
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Business or finance related education to degree level
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills in English
- Hardworking, result oriented individual who is willing to share knowledge with the team
- You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- Private medical care
- Life insurance for employees and additional insurance options available for family members
- Pension plan
- Charity days
- Training and development
- Internal Mobility
- Language training course
- Family – nursery and kindergarten funding, gift vouchers for Christmas
- Parking allowance
- Health promotion: Multisport card, sporting events and groups within Credit Suisse (skiing trips, football team, running team, tennis training course etc.)
- Employee discounts on various products and services (event tickets, consumer products, etc.)
- Relocation package
- Employee Referral Program
- Flexible work schedule and working from home (home office)
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.