Finance Data Office
Issue Management and Data Governance ? Director
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world's top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- The opportunity to work with various financial products
- As being part of a global team, active involvement in firm-wide valuation projects and initiatives
- A competitive salary and eligibility for annual bonus
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Continued professional development based on your career interests.
- The ability to grow and shape your own career
Responsibilities Include but not limited to:
- Tracking, adjudication and reporting of Data Issues
- Facilitating the issue remediation process across various teas in Finance, by hosting and facilitating conference calls amongst SMEs required to drive items to closure
- Working across teams to articulate issue facts, materiality, impact and track direct benefits
- Accountable for escalation of Data issues to FDC via Data champions and the Data Councils
- Support, facilitate and strengthen the Issue Management and identification of risk concentration across Finance, including the establishment of key documentation and controls as budget allows for
- Prepare materials for FDC and working group meetings including status updates and implementation planning
- Work across control functions to support the implementation of Policies, Standards and Processes required as part of the Governance Framework
Team Profile: Finance Data Office provides advisory service to Finance senior management and various teams across Finance. It has three areas ?
- Data Sourcing - what data does Finance need and how good is it
- Standard and Compliance - what should be common across our data and is our data there yet, and compliance to data policy
- Issue Management - what are the problems with our data, what are the root causes, where our data issues are concentrated
The team is spread across different continents ? Europe (London), America (New York) and Asia (Manila).
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.