Technical Coordinator, UK Financial Reporting
About Northern Trust
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today!
Northern Trust is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email us at APAC_Talent_Acquisition_Communications@ntrs.com
Under general supervision (but works independently most of the time) responsible for handling and coordinating work for the Financial Reporting group within the Client Accounting Practice (CAP). CAP is a team of global service financial professionals that has operational capabilities in all locations. CAP encompasses Valuation Reporting and Unitized Valuation and Reporting Service and is comprised of partners who support Northern Trust business in conjunction with our global network of operational partners.
- Ensures that the team/divisions¿ goals for accuracy and timeliness are maintained
- Plans and manages the team workflow to accomplish critical tasks on time
- Ensures that new procedures are effectively communicated and system training is administered where needed
- Manages volumes of tasks to meet client deadlines
- Escalates relevant and critical issues to management and all pertinent partners in a timely and efficient manner
- Carries out complex activities with significant financial, client, and/or internal business impact
- May have direct interaction with committees and/or Senior Management
- Able to serve as a key subject matter expert and mentor to other more junior level employees
- May manage daily operational activities and supervise day-to-day work of junior level employees (but not a formal management role)
- More technically sound in area of expertise and has broader knowledge of other areas
- Delivers a work product that requires less revision
- A College or University degree and/or relevant Client Accounting work experience is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required
- In-depth Client Accounting/Industry Knowledge is required
- Highly flexible and adaptable to change
- Internal candidates must meet the IJP eligibility requirements of Northern Trust
11AM to 8PM
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.