Risk Auditor (ENO) #167183
About the team
At Credit Suisse, we’re proud that Internal Audit is seen as a compelling voice inspiring confidence in the ability of the Bank to deliver its strategy. Our Auditors build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank’s leadership. They are actively consulted for their independent advice and insights to inspire positive change. Reflecting the Bank’s entrepreneurial spirit, our global Internal Audit function is also innovating; we are recognized as leading the industry in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
We are a global team that encourages diversity of thought. Our offices are located in Zurich, London, Luxembourg, Warsaw, Wroclaw, New York, Raleigh, Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo and Pune. Our risk-aligned model offers strong development paths which allow our teams to focus on specific areas of interest, be coached by subject matter experts and foster dialogue with key influencers in that field.
Are you looking for a unique platform to maximize your potential in a successful diverse and inclusive team? Do you want to feed your curiosity? To complete our audit team in we are seeking to recruit an Auditor.
Join us and you will:
- Learn about Non-Financial Risk Management (NFRM) and the Enterprise Risk Control Framework (ERCF) which is the bank-wide mechanism for risk assessing and controlling all non-financial risks and reacting to incidents when they occur.
- Discover the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) area who coordinate Risk Identification, Assessment, Appetite and Stress Testing processes.
- Have the opportunity to learn state of the art audit methodologies
- Assist during audit planning, field work and presentation of findings to senior management, in close collaboration with the Audit Manager
- The opportunity to grow your understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of different global and local audits across the Bank
- Assist in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects
- Benefit from significant investments in your career development via our Audit Academy
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent and have an interest in Financial Services
- Work experience relating to audit, accountancy or in the financial industry would be beneficial
- Excellent analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- Basic understanding of risk and how controls can mitigate those risks while being commercial
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills and can present in a simple and concise way
- A passionate learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines
- Keen to work in a broad environment and excel at collaborating in a global team
- Hardworking, results oriented with good decision making skills
You understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Credit Suisse is committed to providing equal employment opportunities, regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, civil partnership, marital or family status, pregnancy, disability or any other status that is protected as a matter of local law.Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.