Sr Analyst, Regulatory Report (Corporate Finance)
Responsible for the documentation and preparation of complex regulatory reports. Prepares required reporting for applicable regulatory bodies, and regulatory information for inclusion in board reports, news releases, and public financial reporting. Advises business unit Senior Management on regulatory implications of proposed transactions.
- Responsible for formulating, coordinating and overseeing preparation of policies to ensure regulatory compliance with applicable regulatory bodies and reporting requirements are met
- Researches and analyses financial performance and statistics against peer groups
- Develops communication materials on corporate financial performance and strategic direction
- Advises business unit senior management on regulatory implications of proposed transactions.
- May be work with regulators to influence future regulatory developments and interpretations.
- Thorough business knowledge, acquired through 8 years corporate experience, or 4-5 years work experience with related four year degree.
- 8+ years experience in Business/Finance/Accounting for Senior Analyst
Preferred, but not required:
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.