Position of the Chief Accountant/Team Leader/Finance business Partner at Belmonri Ukraine
· Master degree in Accounting/Finance
· 3-5 years of experience in Accounting (2 years as Chief Accountant or Deputy Chief Accountant, preferably in international company)
· Strong knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting Standards and Ukrainian Tax legislation with personal implementation skills.
· MS Office knowledge (Excel is a must)
· Working experience in ERP system (MS Navision / SAP / iScala) would be an advantage
· Good level of English
· Well-organized, collaborative, able to build a team, a strong team-player with problem-solving ability
· Prepare, execute and control the accounting bookings and reporting in Accounts payables, Accounts receivables, General ledger for the Clients.
· Reconcile General ledger entries from other sub-systems
· Prepare and timely submit statutory, financial and tax reporting in accordance with Ukrainian applicable legislation
· Prepare and timely submit, financial, management, tax and other kind of reporting upon demand of the Client in accordance with Ukrainian applicable legislation or Client’s guidance.
· Manage Period End Closing routines. Provide monthly, yearly books closure
· Perform the financial result calculation
· Perform the taxes calculation based on Tax Code of Ukraine
· Actively support in the execution of accounting tasks if required
· Provide proposal for optimization of accounting processes
· Be active in team activities and take responsibility for team goals, coaching and supporting team members to increase their skills
· Membership in АССА or studing at ACCA is a prioirty and will be considred as a plus, since Belmonri Ukraine strongly support the eductation from АССA.
· Official employment
· Salary + bonus
· Mobile connection
· Full employment