Position of the Chief Accountant/Team Leader/Finance business Partner at Belmonri Ukraine
· Master degree in Accounting/Finance
· 3-5 years of experience in Accounting (2 years as Chief Accountant or Deputy Chief Accountant, preferably in international company)
· Strong knowledge of Ukrainian Accounting Standards and Ukrainian Tax legislation with personal implementation skills.
· MS Office knowledge (Excel is a must)
· Working experience in ERP system (MS Navision / SAP / iScala) would be an advantage
· Good level of English
· Well-organized, collaborative, able to build a team, a strong team-player with problem-solving ability
· Prepare, execute and control the accounting bookings and reporting in Accounts payables, Accounts receivables, General ledger for the Clients.
· Reconcile General ledger entries from other sub-systems
· Prepare and timely submit statutory, financial and tax reporting in accordance with Ukrainian applicable legislation
· Prepare and timely submit, financial, management, tax and other kind of reporting upon demand of the Client in accordance with Ukrainian applicable legislation or Client’s guidance.
· Manage Period End Closing routines. Provide monthly, yearly books closure
· Perform the financial result calculation
· Perform the taxes calculation based on Tax Code of Ukraine
· Actively support in the execution of accounting tasks if required
· Provide proposal for optimization of accounting processes
· Be active in team activities and take responsibility for team goals, coaching and supporting team members to increase their skills
· Membership in АССА or studing at ACCA is a prioirty and will be considred as a plus, since Belmonri Ukraine strongly support the eductation from АССA.
· Official employment
· Salary + bonus
· Mobile connection
· Full employment
Apply for Chief Accountant
Sorry, we are unable to take any personal information from users based in Russia due to local data processing laws. However, please continue to search and apply for other jobs.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly