Salesforce Business Analyst
The primary responsibility of the position is to manage, support and enhance salesforce.com, our CRM tool of choice. The objective of this job is to partner with our internal customers (Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Technical Support, and Leadership) and help drive key initiates to enable growth and/or reduce cost. In addition, provide operational support to regional resources in terms of requirements clarification, process management, and solutions. This position will help define the strategy and will take an active hands-on role in developing and executing the tactics required to support our strategy.
Key Responsibilities include:
Key Responsibilities include:
- Successfully partner with internal customers at all levels, ranging from leadership to end-users, to identify and address areas of improvement, additional functionality, training and support
- Determine, document and communicate user and system requirements, processes and standard procedures
- Apply business analysis, organizational and technical skills to improve efficiencies through development and adoption of best practices and standardized procedures
- Configure and deploy salesforce.com to internal customers as per business and system requirements. This will include system configuration, external integrations, reports, dashboards, workflows, external system integrations and more
- Document solution approaches for salesforce.com developers to develop or enhance custom objects, LWC, Aura, Visual Force pages, APEX classes, and triggers and services
- Perform unit testing and support the user acceptance test activities.
- Provide day-to-day end user support of the CRM application to all levels of the organization
- Lead and/or participate in data conversions as required
- Provide training of users at all levels in environments ranging from 1-on-1 to small sized (10-15) groups
- Collaborate with other business units that share the salesforce.com instance
- Partner with other divisions within company to ensure successful collaboration and sharing of data, contacts, leads, procedures, processes, knowledge and more
- Participate in Support Desk function to support resolution of calls
- Developing and helping to enforce master data management and governance
- Travel required and includes domestic, as well as, international destinations. Travel varies and typically does not exceed 10%.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, and organizational skills and detail orientation with an ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- 3-7 years of business experience with CRM/Quoting processes.
- 2-4 years of salesforce.com experience.
- Salesforce.com classic and lightning experience required
- 4 year degree or 5-7 years experience in related area.
- Relevant technical certificates a plus.
- Experience with Oracle CPQ (BigMachines) a plus
- Ability to work successfully in a complex multi-national environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills and detail orientation with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deliver quality solutions and on time
- Ability to apply sound judgment and decision making skills in dealing with a variety of routine and non-routine issues
- Must be able to complete tasks in resourceful and effective way; works on assignments requiring considerable judgment and initiative and understand implications of work and make recommendations for solutions
- Knowledge of business processes and SFDC within a specific area(s) of responsibility, defined by the position.
- Strong Leadership skills, especially in the handling of Organization Change Management are strongly desired.
- Strong interpersonal and excellent documentation skills are a must.