UK Treasury Transformation Lead
- Support multi-year global initiatives to enhance Citi's key liquidity stress tests and IRRBB management capabilities to a target state. Leading the effort for the UK Treasury team and ensuring alignment with local goals and priorities. The initiatives are focused on achieving industry best practices, meeting regulatory requirements, internal risk standards and optimizes Citi's key business objectives. This will consist of two phases:
- Immediate systematic assumptions review across firm-wide liquidity metrics and IRRBB capabilities
- Strategic re-design of Citi's Internal Liquidity Stress Test (ILST) models followed by implementation in single strategic reporting platform. This will comprise of the definition of scenario and identification of severity enhancements, implementation of the conceptual framework, and impact analysis.
- Establish assumptions prescribed by liquidity policy for key liquidity metrics with focus on UK
- Coordinate with UK Legal Entity Treasury teams, liquidity and IRRBB SMEs to ensure appropriate UK inputs into the global liquidity initiatives.
- Support the preparation of the business requirement documentation and take part in user acceptance testing
- Provide oversight on model/methodology implementation including timelines and related adjustments
- Applicable key liquidity metrics include internal (S2, RLAP) and external (NSFR, LCR) liquidity metrics
- Lead for models including forecast tools for UK Treasury team
Job Family Group:
Balance Sheet Management
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi .
View the " EEO is the Law " poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement .
View the EEO Policy Statement .
View the Pay Transparency Posting