Head of Finance (FMCG)
Our client is looking for a HOF to oversee the team and to be involved in business partnering, decision making and strategic plans to grow the company.
Our client is one of the players of the FMCG industry and they're looking for talented individual who is sharp and analytical to join their team.
- Responsible for full spectrum of financial management and accounting activities
- Add value in decision making at the strategic level
- Monitoring and guiding the budget and financial operation of the company inclusive of financial management, investment management, liquidity, debt management, capital expense management and tax planning
- Implementing financial management excellence
- To ensure effective control of bottom line costing related matters and to increase the topline further
- Manage and drive the IT capability of the company in continuous improvement
- Manage cash flow planning, monitoring profitability
- Look into business finance planning for sales, marketing and production
- Liaise with bankers and other institutions
- Business partnering with all other stakeholders to ensure business efficiency and margins are met
- Any other ad hoc projects from time to time
- Professional Qualification is added advantage (ACCA,CPA, ICAEW etc)
- Degree in Finance and Accounting
- Minimum 10 years of experience preferably from FMCG industry
- Hands-on management style, strategic, good with numbers and excel
- Presentable, good command of English with strategic mindset
- Ability to work under pressure, fast and building the team
- Strong business acumen
The candidate will be able to be involved in business decision making, driving the business profitability, accountable for the P&L and leading a team.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Carolyne Yew on +603 2302 4102