Head Of Financial Planning & Analysis
Head of Financial Planning & Analysis
Home based (with regular travel to Birmingham)
When you join 2 Sisters, you will become part of one of the UK’s largest food manufacturers with ambitious plans and as such you can look forward to working with a whole bunch of talented colleagues with a shared passion for quality, service and most importantly food.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a Head of Financial Planning & Analysis to join the Group Finance team with the main responsibility being to deliver insights into the financial performance of the Group, generating actions that directly influence profit and ultimately cash generation. The successful candidate will also lead the Group wide annual planning process covering annual Budgets and Medium-term financial planning to ensure appropriate targets are set across the Group for profit and cash generation.
Suitable applicants for this role will ideally be qualified accountants with experience of working in a multi-site food manufacturing organisation. Suitable applicants will also have:
- Strong business acumen and a solid understanding of how a business works across all functions
- Prior experience in FP&A and in particular, ownership of the annual planning process and capital allocation & evaluation
- Strong IT skills and knowledge of financial systems (Navision, SAP, Hyperion)
- Self-organised, self-motivated, action orientated and efficient
- Confident in challenging, conflict management and standing alone on issues
- Works very well in a team environment and can influence others to the correct course of action
- Works effectively across all levels of an organisation and able to manage stakeholder expectations
- Strong analytical skills and able to balance the need for robust analysis against time available
WHO ARE WE AND WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
2 Sisters Food Group is one of the UK’s biggest food manufacturers providing great tasting products to the nation, from chicken to cookies and pizza to pies!
With over 20 sites in England, Scotland, Wales and Ireland, Netherlands and Poland you have the opportunity to improve compliance and efficiencies at Group, Division and site levels.
We employ over 18,000 staff, all of whom have the opportunity to progress as we focus on promoting from within and you can be part of that too.
Knowing that our business is only as good as the people we employ, we ensure that we invest in people like you to enhance skills and professional development.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.