Restructuring & Insolvency Senior Manager
The senior manager is responsible for leading all facets of restructuring and insolvency assignments (being, amongst others, liquidation, receivership, judicial management, scheme of arrangement, monitoring / special accountant, debt restructuring and personal insolvency work).
Qualifications and requirements
• Leading the execution and delivery of day to day issues on restructuring and insolvency engagements
• Liaison with stakeholders, creditors and other advisors
• Preparation of draft correspondence, draft reports and draft presentations
• Reconstruction of (complex) accounting records, from incomplete information
• Undertaking investigative work for the benefit of recovering assets for the insolvent estate
• Participation in client meetings
• Participation in strategy discussions with directors and partners, and making recommendation thereon
• Undertaking company analysis, including financial modelling where necessary
• For insolvency matter, attending to statutory and compliance matters
• Assisting in department networking and marketing activities
• At least 7 years previous experience in a restructuring and insolvency team
• Experience in supervising work of associates, senior associates and assistant managers and managers
• Experience in fully leading and managing multiple projects and engagements
What we can offer
• Competitive remuneration;
• An inclusive and collaborative work environment;
• A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts;
• Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 135 member firms across the globe.
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.