We are looking for an energetic, friendly and vibrant graduate or recent graduate who is looking to join our tax team. We will be providing you a broad range of experience in a mixture of tax disciplines and guide you in a career towards being a rounded business advisor. After gaining a broad knowledge in different areas in tax, you will begin to specialise in one area of tax as you develop towards manager grade.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Prepare individual, corporate and GST tax returns
- Provide support to clients on IRAS enquiries and audits
- Provide support to the team on tax advisory matters
- Manage and build client relationships by being a rounded business advisor
- Support and coach interns
Qualifications and requirements
- Excellent university degree and/or relevant professional qualification
- Recently graduated or up to 2 years tax experience and currently employed at an Associate level with a major accounting firm
- Ability to prioritise work allocated and to multitask
- An eye for detail and be highly organised
- Singapore residency and be able to work in Singapore
- Strong skills in written and oral English
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 130-member firms across the globe
We offer you a competitive salary and benefits, an inclusive and collaborative work environment, with many opportunities to grow and develop through advising an interesting local and multinational client base.
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.