Roles & Responsibilities
GTS employ forensically sound methods to gather and preserve evidence and assist clients to establish facts to respond to allegations of fraud, bribery, misconducts as well as inquiries posed by regulators and/or authorities. We provide an integrated approach in assisting clients to address their concerns, encompassing initial evidence gathering or early case assessment, a phased approach in investigation process and provision of fact-based reports, or the delivery of expert evidence. Where required, we can bring in support from our asset recovery teams.
We also advise clients in setting up a robust programme and framework to prevent and detect fraud and bribery as we provide tailored recommendations to suit their business landscapes.
We are looking for high caliber associate to be part of our fast growing and dynamic Forensic & Investigation Team.
- Conduct research and analyses to assist the engagement manager/senior in performing fact-based investigations to uncover evidence surrounding financial irregularities and/or fraudulent transactions. The analyses will involve assessing books and records, examining transactional documents and other relevant documents.
- Conduct background searches on relevant entities to identify business profiles and relationships.
- Perform research on relevant international standards, laws and regulations in connection with the subject matters of the engagement.
- Assist in preparing working papers detailing the work performed from conducting research and analyses.
- Assist in gathering information from clients/relevant parties and collate and organize the information by indexing/creating a catalogue.
- Attend meetings and assist in the preparation of minutes of meetings.
- Assist in drafting certain segments of proposals and preparing PowerPoint slides for presentation to clients.
- Assist to perform ad-hoc administrative tasks (e.g., data entry, printing and scanning of documents etc.).
Qualifications and requirements:
- Strong academic background with bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, or related field. A Master’s degree is a plus.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to analyse data, generate insights and construct solutions.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills.
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 135-member firms across the globe
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.