Corporate Finance Associate
Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organisations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organisations recognised by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies. As a $5bn global organisation of member firms with more than 53,000 people in over 135 countries, we have the scale to meet our client’s changing needs, but with the insight and agility that helps our clients to stay one step ahead.
Grant Thornton Singapore is a member firm of the Grant Thornton network. As part of our business growth, we are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic business.
We are looking for high calibre team members to join our fast growing and dynamic Corporate Finance Team. By leveraging our extensive global network, the team is able to address our clients’ advisory requirements across a wide suite of services including capital raising, mergers and acquisitions and private equity.
- Perform financial forecasts, analyse data and create financial models;
- Undertaking in-depth research into specific industries and markets, comparable company data, and determine key drivers for the industry;
- Assist with due diligence of transactions including review of financial information e.g. accounts, company information and assist with compiling DD files;
- Preparation of presentation materials;
- Assist with raising equity funding and senior debt facilities and negotiations;
- Review of legal documents and related transaction
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum 1-2 years of relevant professional finance experience gained in either a corporate, advisory, investment banking or consulting
- Strong academic background with Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including the ability to analyse data, generate insights and construct solutions;
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast paced environment;
- Excellent written and oral communication with strong interpersonal skills;
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint
What we can offer
- Competitive remuneration
- An inclusive and collaborative work environment
- A corporate culture where we value diversity and your value and knowledge counts
- Opportunities for continuous professional and career development within our Singapore firm or our 135-member firms across the globe
For more information, and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.