Junior Consultant in Financial Services Risk Management / Prudential Regulation for the Banking
Junior Consultant in Financial Services Risk Management / Prudential Regulation for the Banking industry
What if your curiosity could help build the world we all imagine?
Here at EY, you’ll have the chance to build a truly exceptional experience. We’ll empower you with the latest technology, surround you with high-performing teams, and provide the global scale and diverse and inclusive culture you need to discover your full potential. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond.
The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
The opportunity: your next adventure awaits
You will perform business analysis around regulatory topics in the banking industry in Luxembourg. You will gain experience on regulatory aspects of advisory services covering a broad range of risk management, supervisory and compliance issues. You will gain technical experience in market, credit, operational and asset liability risk management. You will develop the ability to understand and adapt to changing regulatory and legislative requirements.
What we look for
- You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world.
- You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world.
- You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust.
- A Master’s degree in Mathematics, Engineering, Quantitative Finance, Business Administration or a similar quantitative discipline
- A good understanding of applicable regulatory framework and compliance issues for Banks: CRD IV/CRR (Basel III/IV)
- Addressed the following areas of Risk Management: liquidity ratios, capital requirements and reporting (COREP)
- Fluent language skills in English. French and/or German will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you
- Accelerate your technical capabilities and transformative leadership skills with future-focused courses and development programs.
- Broaden your horizons by working on highly integrated teams across the globe and collaborate with people of diverse backgrounds — both professionally and culturally.
- Bring out the best in yourself with continuous investment in your personal well-being and career development.
- Develop your own personal purpose and help us create a positive ripple effect on our teams, our business, clients and society – building a better working world, together.
What you can expect
- A first conversation over the phone with one of our recruiters
- Followed by an online personality and logic questionnaire and
- The interview process with our business recruiters
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.