Business Support Specialist with French (Contact to Cash)
3 days left
- Full time
EY GDS (Global Delivery Services) means 40.000 specialists providing globally IT, HR, finance, project management and strategic business services to EY member firms. In addition we deliver support and solutions to clients from all over the world. The diversity of services, projects, and backgrounds results in a dynamic, multicultural, and inclusive work environment. If you feel that it sounds like the right place to be – get to know us.
We are looking for French-speaking candidates, who would like to perform various tasks and drive the functioning of our internal teams. Joining EY Global Delivery Services Poland, you will become a part of a very dynamic team with the possibility to make your mark. So whenever you are interested in being in the right place with a great potential for growth, we have interesting opportunities for you.
Your key responsibilities:
As a part of a team, you will act as a process expert and area specialist in order to provide consistent, high quality services. Your main duties will be:
- Responsibility for high-quality analysis of the possible risks across EY organization (PACE process)
- We will expect you to develop subject matter expertise on related tools and databases
- You will be providing data quality checks and providing process related analysis on ongoing projects
- You will be preparing Power Point presentations based on various reports
- Participation in calls, trainings and meetings with Client in order to ensure process flow would be equally important for you to succeed in this role
Skills and attributes for success:
- You are fluent in French language (written and oral)
- You have a good English knowledge (written and oral) at least B1 level
- You possess a very Good knowledge of MS Office package (Excel-PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Excellent communications and organizational skills
- You are detail oriented and eager to analyze and solve complex process cases
- You have exceptional customer service skills, including responsiveness and commitment to quality
- You are strong and highly-motivated work ethic and ability to perform well prioritized tasks in a fast-paced environment.
What we look for:
We are interested in hiring a French-speaking candidate, team player with strong communication and organization skills as well as proactive attitude, with high level of energy. You should be able to independently complete your regular responsibilities according to deadlines, communicate with other teams in order to resolve daily challenges and show professionalism while day-to-day contact with EY clients and partners.
What working at EY GDS offers:
If you wish to work in a great working environment with opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career, have a chance to excel your language skills during daily cooperation with our colleagues and clients- this role is just right for you.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.