Senior Internal Auditor
Senior Internal Auditor
Could you deliver innovative global audit services to our organization?
Would you like to deliver a global audit service to our organisation?
Join our cutting-edge Audit Team
Our global Audit team collaborates with internal stakeholders across our business to deliver assurance and advisory services. We continuously monitor and evaluate risks and promote a culture of best practices and continuous improvement. Our team provides insights and guidance to Executive Management and our organization to help make key decisions.
Be part of our Audit Team
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you are responsible to conduct financial audits across all Baker Hughes Global businesses. You will collaborate with other functional teams within Baker Hughes to ensure audits are performed compliantly which according to company’s global standards.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Performing various audits worldwide, including financial within cost and time budgets.
- Developing accurate and complete audit work papers that adequately support audit findings and documents work performed.
- Reviewing and ensuring that audit findings are represented and fully supported with comprehensive paper works
- Preparing draft audit reports for Supervisor/Manager review and Director Issuance to division management
- Developing cost effective solutions to control weaknesses or inefficiencies.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field
- Have extensive experience in internal or external auditing for Multinational Company (MNC) environment
- Have extensive knowledge of IFRS and preferably US GAAP.
- Able to commit to global travel of 40 to 50%
- Good technical, analytical and decision-making skills.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.