Indirect Tax Analyst
Would you want to develop your career in our Global Financial Organization working with Indirect Taxation?
Would you like to collaborate with dynamic, cross-functional and international teams?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
As an Indirect Tax Analyst you will be handling various tax jurisdictions to manage the calculation, filing, payment and reconciliation of international Indirect Taxes at Global Finance Organization.As a Indirect Tax Analyst, you will be responsible for:
- Working with the other Indirect Analysts within the regional groups for reviewing and control all the Indirect Tax calculations from our various ERPs and to complete the periodic filing and payment of all Indirect Taxes (VAT, GST, Stamp Tax, With Holding Taxes) for the country and legal entities assigned to you.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Audit or related field.
- Have 2 years Indirect Tax Experience, working with one of the Big 4 (performing tax compliance activities).
- Have computer literate with good knowledge of Microsoft Office and knowledge in SAP or Oracle is an added advantage.
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible.
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia