Indirect Tax Analyst - Spanish
Would you like the opportunity to develop your career with a global energy company?
Do you enjoy contributing to business growth?
Be part of a team that keeps moving
Our Global Finance Controllership Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
As an Indirect Tax Analyst you will support the specific language requirements and various tax jurisdictions for Asia Pacific Regions to manage the calculation, filing, payment and reconciliation of international Indirect Taxes at Global Finance Organization.
As a Indirect Tax Analyst - Spanish, you will be responsible for:
- Reporting to the Regional Indirect Tax Leads, work with other Indirect Analysts within the regional groups for the Latin America regions to review and control all the Indirect Tax calculations from our various ERPs.
- Completing the periodic filing and payment of all Indirect Taxes (VAT, GST, Stamp Tax, With Holding Taxes, IVA, ICA, ICMS, INSS, PIS, COFINS etc.) for Ecuador and legal entities.
- Preparing and file all annual tax filings as required.
- Liaising with external advisor to ensure all any changes in taxes are recognized and ERPs and tax filing is updated.
- Documenting and communicate abnormal tax expenses to Operations and Management.
- Supporting all Tax & Statutory audits and reconcile all balance sheet tax accounts monthly.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent professional qualification (ACCA/CPA/ etc).
- Have a minimum 3 - 7 years Indirect Tax Experience in Ecuador country and for any tax jurisdiction.
- Possess good analytical skills with proactive mind-set, with the ability to bring expert advice and problem-solving skills to the team.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills in English and Spanish.
- Able to work both alone and as part of a diverse cultural team.
- Be able to speak and write in Spanish to support Ecuador for LATAM region Indirect Tax team.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Occasional home working possible.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.