AP – Reconciliation
- Reconciliation of Accounts Payable General Ledgers
- Identifying & understanding the open/reconciling items.
- Investigation and follow-up for resolution.
- Liaison with Accounts Receivable, Inventory team, Accounting & reporting team, Local Finance, Customer service group, Vendors, Controllership, Tax team, and Other departments.
- Involving in the new accounts reconciliations.
- Maintaining records as per SOX requirement and Perform KCA.
- Generating and Implementing New Ideas.
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures, Building Process Maps and FMEA.
- Maintaining Error Trackers and follow-up for resolution.
- Preparing Dash Boards in Power Point.
- Coordinating with Internal and Statutory Auditors.
- BCom / MCom / MBA / CA Inter/ICWA Inter
- 2 years and more experience in Accounts Payable and/or GL reconciliations is must
- Good accounting knowledge
- Good Analytical, research and follow-up skills
- Good communication skills – both oral and written
- Must be accurate and excellently detail oriented
- Good command over MS Excel and Power point
- Should strongly be driven by various timelines