About Northern Trust:
Northern Trust provides innovative financial services and guidance to corporations, institutions and affluent families and individuals globally. With 130 years of financial experience and nearly 20,000 partners, we serve the world’s most sophisticated clients using leading technology and exceptional service.
Working with Us:
As a Northern Trust partner, you will be part of a flexible and collaborative work culture, which has a strong history of financial strength and stability. Movement within the organization is encouraged, senior leaders are accessible, and you can take pride in working for a company that is committed to strengthening the communities we serve!
We recognize the value of inclusion and diversity in culture, in thought, and in experience, which is why Forbes ranked us the top employer for Diversity in 2018.
We’d love to learn more about how your interests and experience could be a fit with one of the world’s most admired and ethical companies. Build your career with us and apply today.
Role & Responsibilities:
Responsible for leading and managing critical global supply chain management and procurement projects. Provides sourcing process expertise and analytics, leads the collection and analysis of data, leads pricing discussions & negotiations. Develops overall category sourcing strategies as well as manages the overall supplier relationship(s). Influences and drives improvements of global policies, programs and processes.
- Responsible for development of sourcing strategy and performing category analytics.
- Leads and manages RFx (e.g. Request for Proposal, Request for Information, Request for Quote) process, including project management, development of RFx, negotiations and award process.
- Responsible for contract review, drafting and creation of various agreements, including NDA’s, Master Agreements, Statements of Work, etc. and leading all aspects of contract & price negotiations and ongoing contract administration.
- Responsible for maintenance of procurement processes and procedures.
- Supports and monitors supplier adherence to contracts, manage suppliers via supplier activity reporting and business/performance reviews, support and conduct supplier scorecards, supplier rationalization and demand management opportunities.
- Manages and supports regulatory and compliance requirements (e.g. OFAC, FCPA, Spend Analysis, Client Relationships).
- Manages reporting of Procurement performance metrics.
- Management of supplier fitness, including analyzing overall business and financial performance of potential and existing suppliers.
- Establish and maintain relationship with key partners, education on policy/guidelines and resolving related purchasing issues.
- Utilize and maintain ERP and Contract Management System, including loading of final agreements.
- Interacts with business and Partners to formulate and implement strategy and solutions to enhance existing services, create new services or improve processes. Identifies impact of changes and processes; facilitates acceptance of change through training and communication. Provides ongoing support for the solution.
- Serves as technical expert with in-depth knowledge in area of procurement and supply chain management with strong knowledge of other areas.
In depth knowledge of supply chain management and procurement. Demonstrated experience in sourcing for Technology Categories (Hardware & Software) on global scale. Strong analytical, sourcing, negotiation and communication skills. Technically adept with basic application software; proficient in MS Office Suites with advanced Excel skills. Experience with ERP system/ Peoplesoft. Demonstrated success in time management; superior project management skills, attention to detail; thorough and organized.
- 10 – 12 years of experience in relevant domain
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management or Finance and Ten or more years’ experience in Sourcing or Procurement related field or an equivalent combination of education and work experience. MBA or other advanced degree and a professional Procurement/ Supply Chain Management designation (e.g. CSCP, CPM) are a strong plus.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.